D24T.com  

Go Back   D24T.com > Classifieds > Parts for sale

Old 02-15-2021, 05:22 PM

Vehicle: 1983 760 GLE
Default 2 NA d24 engines for sale

I purchased a 240 sedan with a bad diesel engine and it came with a spare engine the owner purchased for the car. I was keeping them for a project but i recently aquired 2 turbo engines and no longer need either.
First engine had a head gasket failure and the owner locked the engine up so its good for parts.
Second engine is in overall good shape although i never compression tested it the engine is clean.
Located in Orlando Florida
not sure what they are worth maybe 300 for the pair? Open to offers rather not trash the 2 engines since there are so many parts
Old 02-16-2021, 12:17 PM
Supporting Member

Vehicle: 1985 740 Wagon

I have a ZF 4HP22 transmission I would like to trade. I have had it since 2013. The previous owner of the 740 wagon I purchased bought it to replace the failed unit then decided to convert the car to manual. I can't deliver it. I am located 380 miles north of Orlando. This group is geographically challenged. Anyway, $300 sounds like a fair price if one engine is good and both engines include injection pumps, injectors and fuel delivery pipes.
Old 02-18-2021, 04:06 AM

Vehicle: 1983 760 GLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goteborg Vapenfabrik View Post
I have a ZF 4HP22 transmission I would like to trade. I have had it since 2013. The previous owner of the 740 wagon I purchased bought it to replace the failed unit then decided to convert the car to manual. I can't deliver it. I am located 380 miles north of Orlando. This group is geographically challenged. Anyway, $300 sounds like a fair price if one engine is good and both engines include injection pumps, injectors and fuel delivery pipes.
unfortunately not really looking for a trade but yes both engines have the fuel racks and injectors both are complete minus the accessories and starter motors
Old 02-18-2021, 07:35 AM
Supporting Member

Red Arrow lives in NYC I think. He's usually looking for engines. He's probably already seen your post. You could send him a direct email or private message to be sure. If he doesn't want them I may be able to work something out but it could take a few months.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:03 PM
Supporting Member

If these engines are still available Ill send you my contact information by private message.