Go Back   D24T.com > Classifieds > Parts for sale

Old 06-02-2019, 04:19 PM
Supporting Member

Vehicle: 262c
Default Injectors , vac pumps

Many injectors
Location North Carolina USA
Cost 10 each 130 bar both short and long kca30sd27/4. And 2 kca30s44 130bar
And I have two turbos one is running in the short ones and one is running the long ones 27/4
and they come with a tested glow plug free if price is bad let me know
Also come with the press In Seats
Vac pumps 40 each

Last edited by Impolvo; 06-04-2019 at 04:04 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:56 PM
Supporting Member

Cannot tell if it is a fair price yet. Have the injectors been cleaned/refurbished/tested? Are they for D24 or D24T? Same for the vacuum pumps, have they been tested?
Old 06-02-2019, 07:06 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngoma View Post
Cannot tell if it is a fair price yet. Have the injectors been cleaned/refurbished/tested? Are they for D24 or D24T? Same for the vacuum pumps, have they been tested?
The 89-year-old diesel mechanic told me that all the injectors have been tested
He had some test rig which he would not let go of all though he no longer has any diesels
Vacuum pumps were all removed from cars That were used at least when they came into his shop and the owners did not want to pay to have whatever needed to be done to the cars
And he told me a trick to just flip the diaphragm around which I did with what I knew had failed and miraculously it worked as new
Until they’re gone I can include factory clamps from injector to injectorI do not currently know how to differentiate between turbo and nonturbo other than I have a couple reman in the box non turbo
The glow plugs I have are all used but he tested the resistance and separated them and I only kept factory ones not the cheap aftermarket like I put in my car before I met this man
Old 06-03-2019, 02:32 PM

Vehicle: 1984 244 D24

D24 or D24T?
Old 06-04-2019, 10:10 AM
Supporting Member

Some are short some are longer tops
Can make sets of each

Looks like a lot of 27/4 na injectors
10 each

Last edited by Impolvo; 06-04-2019 at 12:25 PM.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:05 PM
Supporting Member

I also have a spare injection pump
And new d24 starter
Old 06-04-2019, 04:30 PM
Supporting Member

I also have a spare injection pump
And new d24 starter
Old 06-06-2019, 06:56 AM
Supporting Member

Vehicle: '86 745, '83 764

Looks like a good haul. D24 injectors will be stamped "130 bar" and D24T injectors are 155 bar. The D24 injectors can be rebuilt to turbo spec with some work.

If the injectors have been stored with the fuel inlets open as shown then they should be considered rebuildable cores, not ready to install in an engine, as the success rate with them as-is will be low or zero depending on how long they sat. The fuel turns into gum if they sit without being sealed and the injectors will hang open and have poor spray pattern and incorrect timing, meaning the engine will run badly at best and can be damaged at worst. If they were just tested good recently then they may be OK, but if they were tested years ago then put away like this then you would not want to rely on one now regardless of how it tested back in the day.

With used glow plugs you have to check the part number as some of the early ones may be for the old slow glow system and cannot be mixed with the later style fast plugs and relay. At $10ea for new and much improved modern Bosch glow plugs, running old used glow plugs is really not worth it since they don't work as well and have a shorter lifespan. If putting in used plugs be sure to only install in one of the front four cylinders and never in 5 and 6 since those are labor intensive and you don't want to have to go back in there repeatedly.

Is the IP the D24 version or turbo version with enrichment device on top? Is the starter Bosch or Hitachi, direct drive or reduction? Pictures of those would help, those parts are often in demand.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:42 AM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8volvo View Post
Looks like a good haul. D24 injectors will be stamped "130 bar" and D24T injectors are 155 bar. The D24 injectors can be rebuilt to turbo spec with some work.

If the injectors have been stored with the fuel inlets open as shown then they should be considered rebuildable cores, not ready to install in an engine, as the success rate with them as-is will be low or zero depending on how long they sat. The fuel turns into gum if they sit without being sealed and the injectors will hang open and have poor spray pattern and incorrect timing, meaning the engine will run badly at best and can be damaged at worst. If they were just tested good recently then they may be OK, but if they were tested years ago then put away like this then you would not want to rely on one now regardless of how it tested back in the day.

With used glow plugs you have to check the part number as some of the early ones may be for the old slow glow system and cannot be mixed with the later style fast plugs and relay. At $10ea for new and much improved modern Bosch glow plugs, running old used glow plugs is really not worth it since they don't work as well and have a shorter lifespan. If putting in used plugs be sure to only install in one of the front four cylinders and never in 5 and 6 since those are labor intensive and you don't want to have to go back in there repeatedly.

Is the IP the D24 version or turbo version with enrichment device on top? Is the starter Bosch or Hitachi, direct drive or reduction? Pictures of those would help, those parts are often in demand.
Thanks
They are all 130 bar
One set of 6 claim Reman in Bosch boxes
But are rusty

Ip pics and starter pics in thread
Bosch sr97x?https://imgur.com/gallery/JEnwmLv
Old 06-17-2019, 02:12 PM
Supporting Member

Pics are in line no in last thread