View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 11:23 AM

Default 940 D24 stood 12 years

sorry NGOMA
i got my question wrong ,well i did see the said car today the main thing going on was i started the car first turn of the key , but it smokes really heavy a light blue colour i woud say we let it run for a few minutes at least but it did not stop smoking .i removed the coolant cap as it was low on coolant it looks like there was just water in the bottom of the resivor a i thought i could see some small air bubbles while the engine was running the oil has not been changed yet but plenty showing on dip stik . the engine did sound not quite right ,there was no mayonnaise around oil filler cap i removed the cap . there was signs the rocker cover gasket needs replacing as some oil around it but non at the head gasket area . the interior of the car was perfect .underbody needs a rust prevention but no major rust there the engine bay was very clean done by previous owner before he died . it will need the major service cam belt ECT if the light blue smoke issue could be fixed it looks like being a real good car with such low miles . hopefully it can be fixed !