View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 12:58 PM

Vehicle: 1986 Volvo 745 TD
Default Redwagon is a real survivor thanks to the builder:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8volvo View Post
What a beautiful car. Obviously a lot of work and care put into it, nice to see a diesel 7 series get some love. Wonder why the owner is selling, it looks like one that would be worth keeping.

This looks to me like a 1984.5 model BTW, for what it's worth. In other words it is really a 1985 model but with a 1984 VIN. That is a good thing IMHO since the 1984.5 and later cars are much easier to find parts for (interior, brake, suspension, body etc) as they are common with all the later years. The 1983 and early 1984 cars are oddballs and very rare nowadays.

Hope this one ends up in good hands, thanks for sharing it. RedArrow maybe you need a lower mileage sedan companion to your red wagon!
I really wish, and I also wish I had that kind of space!
My backyard would be loaded with some idi vws for sure.

The blue sedan really looks neat and I dig the color, pretty much one of the best looking Volvo colors out there... Although i really like having a wagon versus a sedan.
I like how they look. Very practical, spaceous, sleeps a tall owner without issues when a rear seat is folded down. And all our other Volvos were sedans, never a wagon. A bad engine nice chassis td car would be a cooler idea though--the refurbed spare engine could free up some space for another motorcycle Plans will eventually form for it. Runs perfectly so maybe the red wagon should have it, priorities. But that runs so fine, too. Great build George.

Every time a td shows up around me, I kind of wish the car stays with someone in the area but usually they disappear north or into the west I advise sellers to send their buyers to this forum for d24/d24t info...

Last edited by RedArrow; 01-08-2023 at 01:10 PM.