View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 04:50 AM

Vehicle: 2.4 n/a diesel

as far as volvo d24 fitting in my willys jeep pickup... engine compartment measurement wise seems fair enough and i have a willys 6 cylinder grille for pickup.. the volvo radiator looks like a match in width for my willlys grille so.. and 31 1/2 inches from back of d24 engine past nut on pump belt pulley to front of fan and might be a perfect fit lol..willys cjs and kaiser jeepsters dont have the room but a willys pickup or wagon does for d24 applications it seems anyway...

engine.... i only shot it like 3 times d24 was sitting for 5 years in a barn we had fuel going through filter to distribution pump came out return line so but we didnt craack the lines at all or nothing it was a quick impromptu start before i handed him any money lol but i cracked the lines yesterday and no fuel so hopefully today if i get to it maybe see crank it over with battery and see if my pump is working i guess? if i can get fuel to fuel injectors and if glow plugs work sorta should fire right? it was puffing black smoke when was just cranking before either and after so?

Last edited by jeepguy310; 06-13-2020 at 04:59 AM.