View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 02:02 AM

Vehicle: 740 GLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8volvo View Post
Welcome! Thanks for introducing yourself, sounds like you know these old cars well, it will be good to have you here.
Cheers man! Yeah I've read a bit of the forum, it seems like some of you guys are really in too. I will need some help as I'll be able to provide some; so I'm glad for the welcoming!

Quote:
That is a beautiful looking wagon, great condition, looks like someone must have taken very good care of it. The Polar trim is an unfamiliar one that we did not get here so it's interesting to see it. Looks like leather seats, power front windows, sunroof, alloy wheels? Very clean.
That's insane because the car was buy first in Spain by a stonemason who did use it to carry marble plate. That man definitely took an extra care about the car! For that reason the car also came with different (hydraulic adjustable i think) rear suspension. We'll discuss more about it into the car's thread.

The guy who sold me told me it was a Polar Pack, I can't assure it as I've never heard about this before, considering a '89 wagon. Otherwise you've got it right about the oncoming options.

Quote:
Is yours a D24TIC intercooled engine or regular D24T? Looking forward to reading and seeing more about your projects with the car as you continue.
That's a regular D24T. Less is more I guess.