View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 11:14 PM

Vehicle: 1986 Volvo 745 TD

Nice find! Those were amazing looking cars, especially in the late eighties of Europe!!! And quite often they were just that color, sometimes the darker silver or maybe white or more rarely dark maroon red. Nice to have the dash blue too! Some rare examples had green dash in Europe, I`ve seen it once only.

Whoever painted the tailgate though was probably not a volvo person I was curious to see how much lower the emblems should go so I googled `polar volvo` and this link came up: a link where I see 4+ diesel volvos offered and one of them seems in French, is it in France? (3 red ones and a blue one, in the `similar vehicles` section below the one listed for sale. Interesting to see diesels offered..I usually do that out of curiosity to check on the odometer/mileage.
I thought they were super rare there (and in germany, switzerland etc) bc the diesels are chased out due to fuel emmission requirements of the EU.

https://www.reezocar.com/en/occasion...L28615572.html

Is it relatively expensive to register that car where you live? How much actually?

The French blue $600 car has 650000kms. That`s not bad.

Last edited by RedArrow; 09-15-2020 at 11:17 PM.