View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 01:33 PM

Vehicle: 1986 Volvo 745 TD
Default Misc brick stuff

OHH! I forgot this:

This chapter is about the 740 diesel parts...

I have some various 740 td parts such as an entire ZF turbodiesel auto tranny with all its piping, td bellhousing, torque converter, all bolts etc of course, td fan shroud and misc plastic trim parts for the radiator/grille area, a td airbox and everything that`s behind the tranny including entire shaft, the rear end/TD differential from the 1985 td 744. I have the td-specific and very much needed td crossmember also plus steering components that are in it. I also have the td front springs (also strut housings/tubes) which are td specific. I have the entire wiring harness from TD 740 but wouldn`t attempt installing it, rather build my own. Good for reference only, has the necessary td relays, glow system etc.
Perfect for anyone doing a 700 volvo gasoline-to-turbodiesel swap.

(There`s no 740 diesel engine for sale as I`m keeping the engine from the 740 td sedan).

In case there is interest, all of these diesel things above will need to go all at once.

I prefer to not ship various bits and am trying to avoid dealing with tons of email, calls, etc due to lack of time.

Also, I prefer to not part out the engines. Someone rather just take it all and preferrably do the plug&play at home.

I have pictures of everything, or can take new ones if there is interest.

In case there is an agreement and the amount gets paid in person or via paypal, I`m willing to negotiate. Can rent a uhaul trailer for my brick to get all of these parts to you, IF you cover my expenses: trailer $59/day, fuel for my car @25MPG, tolls from zip 11219 to your house/garage... . but XC trips? no, thanks
A few 100miles are OK. Oh, I do have #2 engine on a HF engine-stand and will include it for 50 extra (was $99).

$700 for both engines all together and $250 for the 740 TD parts all together.

I have 8 GT rims from a 1979 242 also and a set of Hydras (4) in case there is interest, though I havent figured prices out.
The GT rims need a repaint but are stripped of dirt/paint/corrosion already, I think they are 14 inch rims (I thought I`d be using them with puffy looking tall winter tires but I haven`t yet).
Have some 740 760 780 instrument clusters, various other brick stuff laying around, some too large to ship, some too heavy to ship, some too annoying to ship but could.

Last edited by RedArrow; 09-29-2020 at 09:52 PM.