View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 06:14 PM

Vehicle: 1983 Volvo Diesel 245 Wagon and 1965 Volvo 1800s

Hello! I just wanted to post an update to let folks know that our original owner 1983 Diesel wagon is still available for purchase!

I kind of imagined that it might take a little time to sell a vehicle during the holiday season when we initially posted. However, its been almost 2 months since we listed the car here and aside from the 2 very kind comments here from ngoma and RedArrow, Nobody has reached out and expressed any interest.

I am really hoping someone here would like to own this wagon and keep it on the road. I will continue to hold off on listing it locally for another couple of weeks - Keeping it exclusive to this online community which has been such an amazing resource over the years.

Remember that the price is VERY negotiable. If you have been thinking and wondering about making an offer - please reach out and email me through my member profile page here on D24T.com or message me right here in the forum - Just make an offer!

Or if you are reading this and are also a member of another D24 fan group or know of an individual who may be interested, please feel free to direct them here to view this thread and support this website too!

How about it? Anyone been thinking about buying this good trusty wagon?