D24T.com  

Go Back   D24T.com > Technical Discussion Area > Member Showroom > The Garage

Old 03-25-2019, 06:18 AM

Vehicle: 83 245 D24T
Default D24 Maintenance Middle Tennessee Area

Don't want to step on anyone's toes but just want to let any members in the Middle Tennessee area that Small Car Enterprises in Clarksville Tennessee will do major and minor repairs to these engines or any other VW Diesels. Actually we are a European parts and repair shop in business for over 40 years. We also do Classic VW, and sell parts. We are an EMPI WD, and Redline Weber Carburetor dealer. Business hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday through Friday. Phone (931) 648-3185. It has been a while since I have posted but my son is still driving a D24T 1983 245 I built several years back. I use to have my build up on the site here but I believe the post must have been lost after the forum crashed several years ago. If I have violated any rules by plugging my shop or posted in the wrong area, I apologize in advance. Feel free to delete or move the post.

Thanks

Dennis
Old 04-04-2019, 07:11 AM
Supporting Member

Vehicle: '86 745, '83 764

Good info to have, thanks for posting it. The more options that are out there for folks to get their cars taken care of, the better. Definitely no problem with offering services here. Since one of the challenges of owning one of these is finding shops with the experience and willingness to do work on them if needed, having your shop's info here is a benefit to members who may need parts or repairs.

We have considered creating a directory on the forum listing parts sources and shops that are capable to provide service for these. If we get around to doing that I will include you on it.