Go Back   D24T.com > Technical Discussion Area > Performance and aftermarket

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2015, 08:01 AM
DieselScout DieselScout is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Upstate, NY
Vehicle: 1982 245-GL D6, 1982 244-GL D6, 1984 244-DL D6
Posts: 58

Does the sender go where the wire in the middle of the attached picture connects to the engine block?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5332.jpg (94.0 KB, 11 views)
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 06:54 AM
BluevanACD2005 BluevanACD2005 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 143

Yes the wire with the red tag on it connects to the oil pressure sender.

Reply With Quote

gauge, oil, oil gauge, tach, tachometer

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.