D24T.com  

Go Back   D24T.com > Classifieds > Cars for sale

Old 07-04-2009, 04:04 PM

Default 82 244 (n/a D24)

My wife wants me to sell this car and I don't mind. If it doesn't sell, oh well, I'll just keep working on it.

82 244GL, 165K, NA D24, M46 manual, PW, Sunroof. Dark brown/tan interior. This car is running well and is a very smooth operating car right now. Solid brakes and tires and a plush ride (like a caddy!)It has a couple of small dings but is still a very straight, rust-free car. Has a nice CD deck and speakers. But it has a few issues:

Glow plugs don't seem to be working right now (see my thread on this elswhere). Still starts and runs very well.

Hood, Top, and Trunk were sanded down to primer by previous owner. ( so it needs a new paint job.)

ODO gear is broken and consequently ODO works intermittently

passenger window switch on master panel fried. I pulled the motor to see if the issue was there and I haven't put it back in yet (so it needs the motor back in and a new master panel/wiring) all other window work well.

Sun roof is jammed, haven't delved into it yet but it only opens about two inches.

interior is clean but needs new upholstery, you can tell this car sat in the sun ALOT! Dash is cracked but has a carpet pad on it, back seat is thrashed from UV damage, Drivers seat has a tear in the middle of the bottom. passenger seat is good.

A very solid starting point for the price: $1200 email me for more info: wagons (dot) ho (at) gmail (dot) com

Located in Klamath Falls, OR (about 5 hrs from SAC or PDX)