D24T.com  

Go Back   D24T.com > Classifieds > Cars for sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2016, 07:42 AM

Default 83 244 Diesel for sale Nashville, TN.

I have to let my 240 go because I can't keep throwing money at it. She has a new battery which is the largest that will fit. New taillights and circuits. New ball joints, tie rod ends, bearings, brakes and rotors. Engine was rebuilt around 50k ago. Tinted windows, I have all the receipts from the previous owner. Transmission is the 4 speed manual with 5th being electronically activated by a button on the gearshift. I will try to post pics here if I can. Tires are in great shape. I bought this car with the intent of driving it daily to work and back 1 1/2 hours each way mostly interstate. Car did great. Until one day in April. So I parked it and drove another car for a month. I finally had a chance to work on it and found out that the booster pump by the gas tank went out. It was apparently added. I replaced the pump and she drives fine when warmed up. The only downside is that she smokes like she's getting too much fuel. The ac works and will hold a charge for a day. The leak is at the firewall. My initial thought was to engine swap her but it's too nice of a car to hack up. Plus , I have too many projects as it is. The odometer works and always has. It reads 226,813. If interested you can email me at jnev1 at msn.com. I am in the United States and am asking $1800 for the car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160425_175523.jpg (98.1 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by Jnev1; 05-23-2016 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Reduced Price