D24T.com  

Go Back   D24T.com > Classifieds > Parts for sale

Old 08-04-2010, 08:59 PM

Default 17 Gallon RCI Aluminum Fuel Tank /w Heater For Vegetable Oil - SVO - WVO

Greetings, I have this fuel tank for sale. I had got this setup together and then switched the cars I was installing it in, and this tank no longer fits my needs.

My original setup was in a 262 (with a trunk) and now I am in a 245, and want to preserve the space in the back. Thus I have moved on to a smaller tank. (I'm sure you guys will be hearing about it)

It has never been used or installed, just opened to install the heater.

It is 17 Gallons, 30" Long, 17" Wide, and 7" Tall.

Fuel level sending unit included.

Here is a link to it for sale at Summit Racing:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RCI-2172A/

The filler pipe has been extended and put on an angle for my earlier application. The mounting tabs have also been ground off, so it will needed to be mounted with straps, ect. The heater installed in homemade, by my step-dad, who is a pretty amazing tinsmith. It is made of copper tubing all soldered together to 3/4 fittings on the outside. All ready to hook up to your coolant lines with hose clamps. The reason it is in this formation is to, heat a large area while maintaining flow, as well as heating around the fuel pickup line.

This tank was originally designed to fit in the trunk of a Volvo 240. So if you happen to be converting one, your in luck! Though it should fit/work in most all trunks/cargo areas.

The price is $275 Or Best Offer, Plus shipping. Not bad for a tank and heater in one!

Take is located in East Berlin, PA 17316

If you have any questions or would like more pictures, I would be happy to oblige.

Thanks for looking.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:42 PM

Bump for a great price! Wish I could use it!