View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 04:20 PM

Default Yes It Is!

Hello V8Volvo

Yes the car you have just mentioned is the car I purchased.

Put it on the road yesterday evening as DMV is open late on Thursday's.

The car is in Exceptional Condition, NO Rust at all and yes the ZF Automatic has been rebuilt. I feel like a kid in the candy store, this car is beautiful, my wife was skeptical when I went to get it, "Not another piece of junk" were her words. She took one look at it on the tow dolly and said "when is your motor going to be in it, I can and want to drive it it's automatic!" She loves it and SO DO I! Everyone that has seen it can't believe the condition of it.

By the way it drives as good as it looks, I want to get the interior reupholstered in leather next year, need new wiring harnesses, or I will make them myself, windows tinted, legal of course and if I have time a complete body and paint with Spies Hecker Products, the car is worth it, and I do my own work, have done many show cars and street rods in the past, from engines kicking out the horse power, suspensions that grip and kick to making them look pretty in paint. I no longer do it for money unless someone has real deep pockets, I just do it for myself with my son, I want him to learn what pride in your work means!

God Bless
Bobby J "Ironman"