View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 06:46 AM

Vehicle: 1984 244 D24

Once again all 6 glow plugs are brand new (less than 3k miles) and they are getting voltage for sure. Have toggle on dash that activates relay which is audible, and have tested the bus bar for voltage.

I like the clear fuel line idea... yeah fuel solenoid is getting voltage and presumably working correctly due to fuel pressure at all cylinders, correct? Still dont know anything about injectors themselves tho...

Again its been a couple months since trying to start... today i'll get him in the garage and give another go before looking at valves. I'm really leaning towards rings unfortunately but trying to eliminate all other possibilities first.

I do remember getting some ignition in at least a couple cylinders when trying to start on ether before... Just wouldnt catch only a little noise per revolution...If I can figure my crappy camera out might make a video for you guys (stepped on the iphone, Doh!) And thanks everyone this is awesome to have some support while wading into the unknown here!!!