View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:27 AM

well, i had actually read your thread before i started mine

cheers for all the advice, and the plan is for it to be as though it was always a diesel, i'm a bit of a perfectionist and quite OCD with these things so i'm sure it should be ok. theres no real rush, as i've only actually been driving the car for about a month or so (until then i'd only been insured on and off when i was home from uni) so i'm not really used to having a car on the road. besides, at the moment it barely runs, never mind drives so i have as much time as it takes to get it right, only issue is that i have exams at uni in a week or so and i probably ought to be revising instead!

yes i could just go and buy a D24 car and make it nice, but F69's been with us for 6 years now, and i've got no intentions of getting rid of it, just planning on making it mine. probably not cost effective or practical, but then again you're talking to someone who just rebuilt the top end of a V70 which cost £700 in the end, and the car was only worth at best £1000, so practical isnt what we do really!

more soon

Richard