View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekizer View Post
exactly the title.

I love d24t.com but all photobucket pics are dead and there aren't a lot of users online on this forum.

what's going on ?

why is it going dead? Can someone explain this to me and maybe to the mods/admins so there can be done something about it.

would be nice, this site is the best d24 information source on the Internet, don't let future d24t drivers down

I was going to a write up on a head re-build i'm currently doing on my 940, but given the few visitors etc it's perhaps not worth it, however perhaps the remaining band of folks who still stop by here could help with a little issue....during dismantling of aforementioned cylinder head, I decided for ease of access/disassembly, to cut the glowplug copper busbar at plugs 5/6 I thought i could easily replace or make a new one etc, I went with the latter and have made some up with some 8AWG single copper core marine grade cable, however I can't for the life of me recall how it connected up previously beyond plug 6, and have managed to misplace the copper bar that came off. I see thin(ish) cable at the rear of the block with a female end spade connector, I assume the busbar somehow would have attached to this, albeit I don't seem to remember disconnecting this, also does the bar somehow engage the temp sensor at the rear of the head....any help appreciated, or in the unlikely event that someone may have a photo of this even better, Cheers.