View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Owner/admin

Default 84 760GLE part out

I have for sure decided that I have way too much work in my powertrain to sell the car, however I'm bored with the Volvo and really could use a truck as a daily. I also found some new rusted areas on the car I hadn't noticed before (under it working on the exhaust). Anyway, I'm going to part the car out and swap the drive train into a small pickup, pretty sure its gonna be a Ford Ranger.

I don't have the time to ship little nickle and dime stuff, so I'm only offering stuff I think is worth my time to take off/box/ship. I don't think there is anyone on the board that is local to me, but if so anything is up for grabs if you want to come get it.

Engine/trans/dash is what I'm keeping (I'll need the tach).

So here's the bigger stuff, prices don't include shipping.

Set of 4 Volvo snowflake wheels with 205-65-15 rear and 195-60-15 front (pickup only) $400
G80 limited slip with 3.73 gear set $150
quad headlights/trim bezels/whatever hardware/front turn signals $50 for all of it
set of 7xx series fog lights, one has a cracked lense, mounting hardware included $50
Sunroof motor (I have two) $25 each
Volvo trailer hitch modified by me with 2" reciever (instead of wimpy 1" or whatever it had) $50
Power outside mirrors (both work in all directions) $25 for the set
Later 7xx turbo rear decklid spoiler, dark grey $25 (be warned, its solid urethane so its heavy for shipping)

All interior stuff is up for grabs but it kinda bulky to ship and I don't think any of it is worth enough $$ to make it worth my time to mess with, but pm me with any other stuff you may be looking for.

I haven't got a truck yet, and don't plan to take apart the volvo untill I have the truck, just getting the word out ahead of time.

Jason

Back again with a '84 760 GLE D24T/ZF

SOLD but not forgotten! 1984
760 Sedan, built D24Tic/ T-5 swapped

My engine build: http://www.d24t.com/showthread.php?t...t=engine+build
T-5 swap: http://d24t.com/showthread.php?399-W...to-quot-w-pics!