View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 05:15 AM

Question More Power pump/turbo (Project car)

Howdy peeps

I'm looking to build a fairly powerful D24 with my mate over the coming years with the end goal being around 275-300bhp.

We have 2x D24tic engines and one D24t engine, i have some ideas on what we would like to do end game.

For the Moment we are running a normal D24tic @15psi stock turbo with the fuel turned up and a factory intercooler, ground LDA pin from a rover.

In come coming months (with the better weather) we are going to fit the Governor mod (already made from spare pump), New Heavy duty clutch, Water/Meth system (left from my previous car) and the N/A Manifold and Do a bonnet exhaust.

We also have 2x 12mm pump heads coming from a forum member, is it worth fitting to the car in its current form or worth waiting until we have strengthened an engine before fitting? or waiting until we have another turbo?

also any idea how a t04e-50 turbo would spool when running with a 12mm pump? Chinese copies of this turbo are cheap so i could use one of these for testing and mocking up before getting silly (and should support around 300bhp)

Dan
Based in the UK

Super Turbo Diesel project
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...GA?usp=sharing