View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 11:24 PM

Here is some pictures about the more aggressive head, i want basically get most out of stock valves. Bigger valves for this head is kinda waste of time and money because you can gain like 2mm more bigger intake

The bowl areas of the head are bit messy and unfinished, like raw cutting has been done. I first port those two ports and then do reference flowtest to them, if they are good im going to use them as guidelines for rest of the head.

I had to get some extra preload to wastegate since the exhaustpressure was creeping that out, did help like hell for spooling. Now port opens naturally at 2 bars

I try to use this custom manifold with that more aggressive head and see results, never seen thiskindof manifold on d24. Basic dual chamber desing.

I did also some modifications for valve cover, didnt like the yellow color because original breather did mess it up so badly. So i welded piece of tube there.

Now it needs only some catchcan type thing. Also i need to get some airfilter.
Enginebay is hot as hell with that engine so i think somekind of cold air setup would not hurt