View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 01:55 PM

Thanks for answering! I adjusted injection pump lda screw and fuel screw and now turbo is alive again Truck is making boost sooner. I emptied the muffler and now truck sounds very nice! i can hear turbo spooling now.
I have installed boost gauge and i noticed max boost i can see is 0.5bar... is it normal? i read is possible to install a ball bearing boost controller on the wastegate line for getting more boost...what do you think about it?

Engine has some marbles in a can sound, i think timing may be a bit advanced... i pull the timing advance lever and wait for glow plugs light off and then start...engine starts in about 1 second! is that maybe a sign that timing is little way advance? I set timing to 1.05mm with gauge, but i read if injection pump max fuel screw is tampered, the timing adjust with gauge has not sense anymore, is it tue? if so i will try to retard it a little...

P.D: I have changed the alternator with a new fresh unit but my alt light stays on when start the engine, and i have to rev the engine for the light turn off... is that a sign that my idle is low? I have not rev counter on the truck and don't know about what the rpms are...

THANKS

Last edited by Ekus; 06-30-2016 at 02:07 PM.