View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 11:23 PM

Vehicle: 1986 Volvo 760 TD, 1999 Lincoln navigator, 1999 Powerstroke TD F350 Crew Cab Dually

You might be right about 740. Since the owner of the winery warehouse has yet to show up to unlock it so I can retrieve the car, I will edit post to reflect that when I get it home.
I am almost 100% sure about the mileage. My father used to keep a mileage log after the odom died. He drove that car all over the united states, and him and I made many many tens of trips to council idaho to see family, and Colorado Springs to see my brothers. When I lived in Lake Charles Louisiana, he came down in it twice.

I don't know about the maintenance on the motor. I never heard him mention a rebuild. I remember him saying something about replacing gaskets and seals a couple times, and the major component problem he had was the injection pump usually lasting only two years. The exhaust manifold was replaced, along with turbo pipe at some point.

It's a four door sedan. It's kinda my dream car, but as a laid off guy of 34 working for temp agencies, no way I can pull it off or pay for storage.