View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 11:51 AM

Vehicle: 740 GL - 120.000 km :)

Hi V8.

OK when i crimp the hose, its the same when i full open the Boost Controller.

The Wastegate doesn´t open the Bypass, and the charger must Press what he can...

I dont have a IC Yet.

Fuel Restriction: I had the Full Load Screw 1/8 revolution turned in, and the LDA (Thats the Diaphragm on the top of the IJP- " Ladedruckabhängiger Vollastanschlag - we say to it "Turbo Pressure depending Full Load Adjustment" for you - (When boost is pressing the diaphragm down, IJP delivers more fuel) I also increased a little bit.

The Car smokes as hell. (But smoke like a "normal" diesel when driving original Settings) IJP (Injectionpump) Timing is OK.
Okay, my engine had only 120.000 km´s on it... "She" is very sensible about wrong Fuel Adjustments...(Tested it already) (Other Diesel engines Turbo press 1 Bar, Full Load + 1/8 - 1/4 revolution in- and drive very good), but D24 seems getting fired when you change anything about fuelling... (smokes as hell)

What i Must do : Nozzle Holder Assembly, Think the aren´t Okay anymore...(Getting Old ...)

Tomorrow i will try to open the Boost controller Full, and look what is happening.
I also will ensure, that the engine is doenst running out of Fuel.

Lets test and see...