PDA

View Full Version : Quad Headlights 740

Snowracer
02-23-2012, 06:43 AM
Hi there, I'm on the lookout for quad headlights for my 740TD. I think the quad lights look much better than the big euro lights (mainly beacuse there are few and far between the 740s with the quad headlights.

I'm in need of everything. Lights, mounting brackets, side lights, blinker and crome sourrunding. Even thought i probably can get the side lights blinker and crome sourrunding of ebay. I just have a hard time finding brackets and the lights itself.
I hope somebody can help me with this, In return if somebody wants the big euro lens i can probably find some in ok condition. (not mine, my car already has gone 380.000 miles and the lights are worn out and full of stone chips).

I'm located in Norway btw, shipping wise.
I will also mention that i have a verified paypal account ;) So now i hope some in the US can help me out, either by selling some they have laying around or from a breakers yard.

Just to clerify, I'm posting a picture of the lights so there is no misunderstadning.
(picture borrowed from google.com

anders
02-23-2012, 03:19 PM
I think the quads look better too, as both my cars have them (240 and 760). I scout the wrecking yards fairly often so I will see what I can find. I will hopefully be pulling interior from a wrecking yard for my 760 this weekend, so if there is a 740/760 with the quads I will pick it up. What is your price? I don't want to pay more for the parts then you are going to pay:eek:

Snowracer
02-24-2012, 01:37 AM
Sent you a PM anders ;)

v8volvo
03-08-2012, 11:18 AM
I have a spare set of complete headlight assemblies I just pulled off my parts car before I scrapped it. I can sell you the whole setup complete with lights and everything if you want, or can sell you just the headlight buckets... however you want to do it. Let me know if you are interested... I have everything sitting in my garage.

Snowracer
03-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Still have not gotten ahold of a set yet. I have one nice forum member on the lookout in a couple of junkyards. =)

Please contact me if you know of a set