PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: D24/D24T Stockpile Part-out

EvoStevo
02-06-2012, 02:58 PM
I just want to see how much interest there is in the parts I have listed with my 245 sale thread (http://d24t.com/showthread.php?789-FS-1984-Volvo-245-Diesel-4-spd-Manual-w-spares). I'd prefer not to ship if I don't have to (especially for the big items). Some of the small things can be shipped, but international shipping is a maybe at this point. Local pickup/delivery in Southern California would be ideal though. Chime in if you see anything you want, and make an offer. If I can get most of the major parts called for, I will go this route. Thanks for looking!

Here are the parts I have:
-D24T out of an '82 760 (unknown condition)
-set of 4 MSW 15x7 mesh alloy wheels
-ebay same-side inlet/outlet intercooler
-Mercedes T3 turbo (.48 A/R hot side) from 300D
-RX-7 T3 turbo compressor (.60 A/R cold side)
-3 starters (2 known to work)
-2 D24 metal radiators (unknown condition)
-2 water pumps (unknown condition)
-D24 injection pump (unknown condition)
-New D24 glow plug relay
-Set of new Total Seal gapless piston rings
-New fuel pipe (PN: 1257150)
-Seal ring (PN: 1257809-2)
-Rubber seal (PN: 1246522)
-New Bosch fuel filter
-4 New Fram air filters for D24
-3 timing belts, one in box
-injection pump belt
-original head unit
-D24 wiring harness
-newish-looking upper water inlet
-various hoses (like-new condition)
-new ISSPRO water temp gauge
-spare bulbs
-spare Sylvania headlamp
-1.5 quarts Optilube ULSD fuel treatment

NO_SPRK
02-06-2012, 08:41 PM
not to nit pick but im looking for a d24t long block

ian2000t
02-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Would you post the IP to UK? If so, how much, and is it a turbo pump with the boost compensation?

anders
02-07-2012, 06:14 AM
I will be sending a PM.

EvoStevo
02-07-2012, 07:37 AM
not to nit pick but im looking for a d24t long block

Okay...what would you call what I'm selling?

Would you post the IP to UK? If so, how much, and is it a turbo pump with the boost compensation?

It's the N/A pump, so no boost compensation. I could investigate shipping to the UK if you're interested. I'd want $80 plus shipping for it .

I will be sending a PM.

PM replied

v8volvo
02-07-2012, 08:55 AM
I will be driving from Seattle to San Diego and back in March, and would be interested in picking up a few items along the way if you still have any. (Small bits -- starters, water pumps, fuel pipe, gaskets, water neck etc.) If those have not been taken by then, I would like to work out a deal. Probably will be in the SoCal region just about one month from now.

Anders, if there is anything you would want picked up in part of this, I might be able to grab that too...

NO_SPRK
02-07-2012, 08:47 PM
haha. noo. i ment i didnt want to try and pick parts out of your whole setup. but all i need is a long block.

EvoStevo
02-08-2012, 04:26 PM
I will be driving from Seattle to San Diego and back in March, and would be interested in picking up a few items along the way if you still have any. (Small bits -- starters, water pumps, fuel pipe, gaskets, water neck etc.) If those have not been taken by then, I would like to work out a deal. Probably will be in the SoCal region just about one month from now.

Anders, if there is anything you would want picked up in part of this, I might be able to grab that too...

I'll try to get you pictures of those so you can decide whether or not you want them. Hopefully by this weekend. Don't have a price in mind yet, so I'll have to think on that.

NO_SPRK
02-12-2012, 09:06 AM
I'll try to get you pictures of those so you can decide whether or not you want them. Hopefully by this weekend. Don't have a price in mind yet, so I'll have to think on that.

hey did you get my message? im interested in the turbo long block

nelson940td
01-08-2013, 02:09 AM
I just want to see how much interest there is in the parts I have listed with my 245 sale thread (http://d24t.com/showthread.php?789-FS-1984-Volvo-245-Diesel-4-spd-Manual-w-spares). I'd prefer not to ship if I don't have to (especially for the big items). Some of the small things can be shipped, but international shipping is a maybe at this point. Local pickup/delivery in Southern California would be ideal though. Chime in if you see anything you want, and make an offer. If I can get most of the major parts called for, I will go this route. Thanks for looking!

Here are the parts I have:
-D24T out of an '82 760 (unknown condition)
-set of 4 MSW 15x7 mesh alloy wheels
-ebay same-side inlet/outlet intercooler
-Mercedes T3 turbo (.48 A/R hot side) from 300D
-RX-7 T3 turbo compressor (.60 A/R cold side)
-3 starters (2 known to work)
-2 D24 metal radiators (unknown condition)
-2 water pumps (unknown condition)
-D24 injection pump (unknown condition)
-New D24 glow plug relay
-Set of new Total Seal gapless piston rings
-New fuel pipe (PN: 1257150)
-Seal ring (PN: 1257809-2)
-Rubber seal (PN: 1246522)
-New Bosch fuel filter
-4 New Fram air filters for D24
-3 timing belts, one in box
-injection pump belt
-original head unit
-D24 wiring harness
-newish-looking upper water inlet
-various hoses (like-new condition)
-new ISSPRO water temp gauge
-spare bulbs
-spare Sylvania headlamp
-1.5 quarts Optilube ULSD fuel treatment

Would you post the engine block of the d24 tic to Portugal? If so, how much?

transporter
01-09-2013, 04:51 PM
HI Sir.
I saw your ad for the volvo parts,a question : is the pistons ring `` Gapless`` standard or
oversize ? A complete set or just the second groove and how much you want.
Thank you . André

v8volvo
01-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Guys, this thread is almost a year ago, I think EvoStevo already sold all of his parts.

EvoStevo
02-27-2013, 11:43 AM
Post updated. I still have the radiators, starters, temp gauge, and turbo. Make me an offer!

From my other thread (http://www.d24t.com/showthread.php?t=759). Above is all that's left. Willing to ship anywhere in the lower 48.