PDA

View Full Version : 1982 244 diesel, $1200

Volvoist
06-04-2011, 11:56 AM
I am thinking about selling my project car, it is the gold 1982 Volvo 244 diesel sedan. It runs and will drive but needs work. The engine has a lot of blowby. The timing belts are brand new as are the accessory belts. I also rebuilt the injection pump, changed the air filter, new fuel filter, and put in 6 new glow plugs in the past 100 miles. Car has minimal rust, a few surface spots... but nothing major. The car came from southern VA. The tires are not the best on it, so they could use replacement. It has AC (needs to be charged) that was converted to R134a, a working sunroof, M46 manual transmission (4 speed with WORKING overdrive 5th gear). It has about 178K miles. I have a clear PA title in my name. Located in Westport, PA 17778. $1200/Firm. The reason I am thinking of selling it is due to the fact we are moving to N. Central PA from Delaware in the next few days. With all of the projects and stuff, my space has become limited and I have far too many projects. I am going to focus the energy on the 245 diesel wagon that I bought from Eli. If it does not sell, I may end up keeping it... but I figured I'd give it a shot at going to a good home!