PDA

View Full Version : Gearbox problems ZF-22. Gear stucks...

Svirre
03-01-2011, 02:18 PM
Hi. I'm having a problem with my automatic gearbox ZF-22. Ask if you don't understand, cause I'm writing from Norway :p

Well, the gearbox on the car has started to behave very unusual in the last 2 days. The Kick Down wire has been adjusted for a long time ago, and the gearbox aren't cooperating at all. Has been slow to shift from 1 to 2 when it is cold and has been responsible for more than 6h. Within that time it has been useful.

Everything was working fine until when I replaced the vacuum pump on the engine to control the valves in the heating unit and the brake force amplifier. It's also something to management in connection with the transmission. It was replaced due. That there was oil leaking from the previous one.

Now, the gearbox shift incredibly slow and do not respond kick down. When I run in the 3rd gear and stop at red lights and stands still for about 10 seconds then it still provides 3. gear.
Oil level is ok. Gearbox registers were flushed for 50 000km since the previous owner.

Thought at first little oil, but it may be clogged pipes?
Some of my Norwegians friend belive that the oil pump may be defect because the oilpressure don't appear as it shoud.

I'm drove 3km before something happened when the engine was runnning on 4000rpm

Someone who have som expirence with this automatic gearbox?