PDA

View Full Version : d24tic wagon from russia

vovlodriver
12-28-2010, 03:17 PM
just wanna say hi 2 all volvo owners and ty 4 this forums 2 jason.
i am 27 years old own a 740 volvo wagon with d24tic motor
i like this car
got some question how 2 make it faster
I hope that it will turn out with your participation
sry 4 my bad english
I post the first time at foreign forums
here are some pictures of my car
http://volvoclubrwd.ru/smf/index.php?topic=994.0
right now i am trying 2 solve the problems with electric and heating in the car
ty 4 your attention
PEACE !

Jason
12-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Hello and welcome,
there are many members here from different contries speaking different languages, we do our best to work around that! I took a look at the pictures, looks like you have quite the wiring mess there! As for the language on that forum, I don't even recognize the letters or symbols! Comming from that I don't think your english is too bad.

For performance, check out the performance section and the sticky at the top "more power from your D24T" You are ahead of the game with the factory intercooler... some pump adjustments, more boost, and a free flowing exhaust will get you a nice performance increase and great sound to go with it. I know there is a little bit of a language barrier here, and I don't have a whole lot of pictures in the performance section on pump stuff, its all writing. Anything that isn't clear, just ask about.

Jason

Jason
12-28-2010, 06:30 PM
BTW, I think you are our first member from Russia! Pretty cool!

Jason

v8volvo
01-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Добро пожаловать!

I speak/read/write Russian a bit so can probably help you with the translation to/from English some of the time, though I think your English is probably better than my Russian so maybe it will be you who ends up helping me. :cool: I used to study Russian and spoke it pretty well at one point, but have been neglecting it the last couple years and it's not as good as it used to be...

Where in Russia are you from? I've lived in Moscow and SpB... очень скучаю. Saw quite a few Volvo Diesels still around last time I was there, as well as D24s and D24Ts in VW LT vans. Вам повезло, что у вас осталось столько D24T на дорогах... у нас очень мало, и D24TIC вообще нет. :(

Glad that we can add Russian to the many languages spoken on this board... pretty cool. I'd be happy to converse in Russian anytime, though I don't think our discussions would be too useful to the other members of the forum unfortunately... :p