PDA

View Full Version : My 760 pickup!

760Pickup
02-18-2010, 01:02 PM
A short video of the progress so far, enjoy!

http://www.garaget.org/video/p890oh8bdfh3

Jason
02-18-2010, 07:16 PM
That side pipe is doing work! Sounds pretty crisp reving up too. I like how you ran it down the side of the car (or truck) so you can see it a bit before it turns out. How about some footage of the the conversion and the rest of the car??

Jason

760Pickup
02-18-2010, 11:55 PM
That side pipe is doing work! Sounds pretty crisp reving up too. I like how you ran it down the side of the car (or truck) so you can see it a bit before it turns out. How about some footage of the the conversion and the rest of the car??

Jason

Yeah i know, it came out better than i hoped actually :).

Well i have a project-thread here in the forum, although its only a link to a swedish site but you can watch the pictures :P I am gonna try and get some time to put some pictures up here, soon :)

Best regards // Joakim

EvoStevo
02-20-2010, 11:11 AM
What an awesome exhaust note. Do you have any driving vids? I'd like to hear what it sounds like from inside the car.

760Pickup
02-20-2010, 12:37 PM
What an awesome exhaust note. Do you have any driving vids? I'd like to hear what it sounds like from inside the car.

Thank you! Not at the moment, i have a couple driving videos but not with this exhaust, but i took a testrun a couple of weeks ago and i can tell you, it sounds supersweet :D Sounds like a bigrig on lowrevs with some load on it.
Can't tell if its to loud inside the car yet because i dont have got any insulation right now :P

Best regards // Joakim

EvoStevo
02-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Can't tell if its to loud inside the car yet because i dont have got any insulation right now :P

Best regards // Joakim

Oh right, lol! I guess I didn't look too hard at the car itself in the video.

760Pickup
02-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Oh right, lol! I guess I didn't look too hard at the car itself in the video.

Yeah :P But even if it is loud it wont matter, because the sound is just wonderful, its just a matter of get used to ;D

But now the weather i mocking me, its about -15 degrees celsius at the moment so there wont be any work done to the car untill the weather changes.

Best regards // Joakim