PDA

View Full Version : 1983 760 D24T/m46 $850 OBO St. Louis Mo

Jason
01-06-2010, 05:24 AM
My friend Fred is selling his project 83 760. He's moving out of town for a new job and has too much stuff to take with him. It runs and drives, needs a decent amount of work, but the engine has been rebuilt and seems to have good compression. Trans shifts well and doesn't slip. Southern car with no rust. You would need to trailer it home as the tires are crap. Sorry I don't have any pictures, but for more info give him a call 314-805-3733.

Jason

v8volvo
01-10-2010, 11:06 PM
Amazing... this car would be worth thousands here in the Northwest.

Jason, you sure you don't want it for yourself? Take my word for it, the more Volvo Turbodiesels you can have, the better...... :D:D

Jason
01-11-2010, 04:10 AM
Hes trying to raise money to get his TDI going again. He's going to up in Oregon for training for a new job. The volvo needs too much work to be reliable for that far of a trip. He doesn't have the time or money to do it. I don't know about thousands... As I said its a project. The interior needs help, the tires are crappy, steering is having stress, though he has another good rack assembly to go in. If I had known he was going to sell it, I would have taken it and swapped my auto in it and taken M46 out so it would have been a straight swap. Now I already bought a good low mile M46 out of a non turbo 2xx series car, and got the cross member, turbo bellhousing and a flywheel. I still may consider it just to make life easy and just sell all those parts. My wife would kill me though she does NOT like volvo diesels. She grew up with a diesel wagon in the family and it was like pulling teeth to be able to bring one home to tinker with!

Jason

Jason
01-18-2010, 06:09 AM
Its sold... To Alex. The bastard now has TWO d24t volvos. Probably the only person in the state that has two. I own the damn forum and I only get to have one!

Jason