PDA

View Full Version : Zf bellhousing

jetfiremuck
02-18-2015, 09:01 AM
Need zf bellhousing only for 84 volvo 740 diesel. $$$and shipping to Fl 32082. Thanks.

RedArrow
02-18-2015, 08:42 PM
Hi,
many months ago I found a d24t engine with an auto tranny still attached to it, removed as unit, years ago,from a 740, stored 5yrs, unknown cond but he said it ran when removed. I have his info still, he lives in Florida, zip 32134.
I dont know his name but he must have been/be VERY old (or sick), hard to understand a word the way he `talks`. He`s emptying his yard, you might want to give him a call, but be very patient. He is the slowest talking old guy I ever talked to. Also I was shouting but he still couldn`t hear me. All my neighbors hated me for 30minutes, 2x.

Lots of rare goodies on it, I even have a pic of the setup. I was about to pick it up myself or have it shipped to NJ but plans changed. I dont think he could ever sell it. He was trying to apply the old trick of saying ``Ėmma junk all this sh.t`, get it outta here`. He asked 170 (yes). Offered his help to load it onto a skid.
Wow I cant imagine how he`d do that. Lol.
If you want to `speak`with him (good luck!:) ) , Contact me via email to get his phone number. I suggest calling him mid-day. After you took a few relaxing pills.
Im trying to search my laptop now for the pic.

anders
02-19-2015, 04:49 AM
I have one that I may remove from the transmission if the above option doesn't pan out. Send a pm if interested.