PDA

View Full Version : Looking for D24T with a manual trans!

Jason
06-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Looking for a manual trans car, or everything to change over the auto. Not in a huge rush, the auto is fine, I just enjoy driving a manual much more... If its the whole car, it has to be a sedan, my wife wont let me get a wagon. (her parents had one and she has bad memories of diesel smell and lots of smoke, I'm lucky I got to get the sedan!) I'm only interested in stuff half way close to St.Louis, Mo.

Thanks,
Jason

Slobodan
06-16-2009, 08:25 PM
I've got a hard to find D24T M46 Bell housing. And If you really need it I can get The foot pedals, and the front half of the drive shaft which means you'll just need a 740 M46 tranny. well hell, Shipping would be aweful, but I know of a couple M46 740's. Buuut, I am in Oregon. PM me and we could work something out perhaps.

Jason
06-17-2009, 06:22 AM
Thanks for the offer, I don't think I would want to spend th money shipping a trans. There are Volvos around here at the yards, just no diesels. If I can get a trans then I may be contacting you about the bellhousing. Easiest for me would be to get the whole car, and either swap it out or if its in comprable shape to the one I have, just sell the auto car and keep the manual.

Jason