PDA

View Full Version : 1980's 200/700 series dealer/photo advertising front license plates

Volvoist
03-25-2013, 11:21 AM
I have 23 (total) ultra rare front license plates used in the 1980's for advertisement on the front of some 200 and 700 series. You see these in photos, brochures, and old advertisements. Dealerships also used to use them on their showroom models, and perhaps lot models. They are really neat for shows, pictures, etc. Aside from the one all plastic "TURBO" plate, they are laminated and a little flimsy for everyday use, but these are really neat and really rare. Pictures: http://photobucket.com/VolvoLicensePlates. I have several "DIESEL" and "TURBO DIESEL" plates. $16.50/each/shipped to the lower 48. $30.00 shipped for the one plastic "TURBO" one. The more you buy, the more you'll save! I offer bulk discounts. Free shipping if you buy two or more plates! Prices ASSUME that payment is gifted through paypal, otherwise buyer is responsible for ALL paypal fees. Please email me at the address in my signature only, as I am not always receiving notifications of replies or PM's.