PDA

View Full Version : fuel filter (DIESEL)

RedArrow
03-19-2013, 12:00 PM
I visited some of the local car parts stores but they didn`t have diesel filter for Volvos.
I`m wondering if the first two of the filters shown in this search work well in diesel Volvos. They look identical to my Bosch filter I currently have. (I found these filters searching for 1984 VW Rabbit engine D filters though. ) I`m almost sure that all diesel Volvos have the same diesel filter setups so the Rabbits might share that... or even D Audis.

RedArrow
03-19-2013, 06:45 PM
I visited some of the local car parts stores but they didn`t have diesel filter for Volvos.
I`m wondering if the first two of the filters shown in this search work well in diesel Volvos. They look identical to my Bosch filter I currently have. (I found these filters searching for 1984 VW Rabbit engine D filters though. ) I`m almost sure that all diesel Volvos have the same diesel filter setups so the Rabbits might share that... or even D Audis.

My computer froze on me and somehow I posted it twice. I`m sorry about that.

anders
03-20-2013, 05:54 AM
I use Napa Gold 3472 (wix filter)
http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogItemDetail.aspx?R=FIL3472_0311321113 I have been using this filter for years on my diesel volvo(s) and other equipment.